top of page

Frequently asked questions



  • What does being a "private club" mean?"
    Per North Carolina ABC law, a private club is an establishment that serves alcohol that is open to members and their guests. We are licensed as a private club due to the fact that we serve spirits but do not serve food. To become a member, one must complete a membership application and pay the $2 annual membership fee.
  • Are you dog friendly?
    We welcome well-behaved dogs and respectful owners! Please keep your dog leashed at all times. This is to ensure the safety of guests, children, other dogs, and your own dog.
  • I have a large group. Do I need to let you know ahead of time that we are coming in?
    Yes! We do ask that groups over 15 please give us a heads up! Please keep in mind that our bar will remain open to the public while your group is there and that our maximum capacity is 90 guests. That said, we ask that all groups remain under 30 guests and that you contact us at least 1 week prior to your gathering with an approximate headcount to ensure we staff appropriately. For groups over 30, we would be happy to give you additional info. about renting our event space next door for a private experience! Please contact us to let us know you are bringing in a group between 15 and 30 guests.
  • Can I reserve space in the bar for an event/celebration?
    At this time, we do not offer reservations for space at the bar. Seating is first come, first serve. We do, however, have private rental options that can accommodate groups of 50 to 300 guests! Please contact us for more information.
  • May I bring balloons?
    NO BALLOONS. We do not allow balloons inside The Bar at Junction West.
  • May I bring decorations in for an event in the bar area?
    We kindly ask that you do not bring invasive decorations out of respect to other bar patrons and the space. In efforts to preserve our beautiful neighborhood and support the surrounding wildlife, we ask that you not bring in balloons and any decor items brought with you also be taken when you leave and properly disposed of. Candles of any kind are not permitted when the bar is open to the public.
  • Do you have food? Can I bring my own food into the bar?
    We do not currently offer food at Junction West. However, you are welcome to bring in your own food if you are able to dispose of it off-site. (think: “leave no trace”) For groups of 15 or more, we ask that your group be sitting at tables. We do not allow "items" to hold tables. Any food brought must be set up on the table where you are sitting. We do not allow tables for food only. Candles are not permitted.
  • Can I have a photoshoot at Junction West?
    Yes; please contact us for photoshoot inquiries!
  • Do you offer gift certificates?
    Gift certificates will be available Fall 2021. Stay tuned!
  • Do you have any job opportunities?
    We are always looking to add hard-working, passionate and kind people to our team! If you are interested in working at Junction West, please contact us.
bottom of page